BS in Physics, Minor in Mathematics and Astronomy
• Software Engineer / Systems Integrator leading B2B software company
• Information Technology entrepreneur specializing in web design, e-commerce, system and network design
and support, enterprise application integration, and general computing and networking needs
• Lead Internet Developer for fortune 500 company
• Senior management healthcare consulting firm
Relevant Experience Includes:
• Internet application design and implementation to support ERP integration.
• Integration and troubleshooting B2B trading partner software.
• International Ecommerce site design, implementation, and support producing over $1M per day in revenue.
• System design and support for fortune 500 website averaging 1M – 2M hits per day.
• Lead / manage several development teams using a variety of software development lifecycle strategies.
• Team lead for fortune 500 company on ERP change from legacy system to SAP
• Custom procurement solutions for fortune 500 company high profile clients such as Citibank, State Farm,
Pricewaterhouse Coopers, etc.
• Integration of multiple disparate systems do to company acquisitions
• Internet based trading partner software configuration and deployment
• Bridging internal disparate system for end to end fulfillment process
• Creation of electronic healthcare claims adjudication software
• Creation of proprietary healthcare coverage eligibility mining software
• Manage development team in creation of revenue cycle software products
• Software engineer proficient in multiple languages and design patterns
• IT professional supporting enterprise level systems and networks deployment across several Windows
and Linux/Unix variants. Including but not limited to system design, operating system configuration and
maintenance, database support including Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
• Creation and management of several small business systems and IT strategies