Relevant experience includes:
• Providing strategic, financial and operational consultation to institutional and professional healthcare providers throughout the country.
• Responsible for capital formation of several independent ventures ranging from $1M to $18M.
• Provided senior financial management for $300 million insurance company including cash management and investment portfolio management.
• Managing the operations of the Medicare Part A Intermediary for the State of Arizona.
• Managing all involvement in regulatory programs for some of the most prestigious high Medicare hospital groups in the country.
• Providing strategic and reimbursement expertise in the formation and development of an association of the highest percentage Medicare hospitals in the United States.
• Working extensively with the Medicare, Medicaid programs and Commercial and managed care payer programs to develop and implement technological efficiencies in the adjudication of healthcare claims. Areas of concentration include patient eligibility, billing, explanation of benefits and payment.
• Providing strategic input to large prestigious hospitals and healthcare systems regarding federal and state entitlement programs such as Medicare and Medicaid.
• Providing outsource business management services to multiple hospitals and 700+ physicians on an ongoing basis.
• Development and sale of a fully integrated clinic network.
• Development of healthcare consulting products for large international accounting firm. These are primarily aimed at a hospital or health system’s revenue cycle. CAIN will also jointly market the products and generally fulfill the consulting engagement.
• Providing subject matter expertise for a Fortune 500 business outsource and healthcare systems development company.
BS in Finance/Accounting, Masters in Business Administration
• Controller large Midwestern health insurance company
• Regulator in charge of Medicare Part A for the state of Arizona
• Senior management fully integrated healthcare system
• Healthcare entrepreneur with companies in, outsource business office management, business process and regulatory consulting, healthcare revenue cycle management, healthcare information systems development and data sharing, and capital formation
• Owner healthcare Provider companies in Durable Medical Equipment, Respiratory services, Home Health Care services, and Physician clinic networks.